LAST UPDATED: 11/15/2023
1. MEMBERSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY:
The Laura Mercier Mercier Muses Loyalty Program (the "Program") is a free rewards program offered by Laura Mercier a division of Orveon Global US LLC (“Laura Mercier”) open to residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, who are sixteen (16) years or older. Eligible minors must obtain their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent prior to participation. Employees of Laura Mercier and its parent and affiliated companies are not eligible. Membership in the Program ("Membership") is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual (each a “Member”).
Affiliates of Laura Mercier may have similar loyalty programs. Membership in the Program does not confer any rights or benefits in the program of any other Laura Mercier affiliate.
By applying for membership in the Program, you agree (or, if you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian agrees) to be bound by these terms and conditions. No purchase is necessary to become a Member.
2. HOW TO JOIN
To join the Program, visit LauraMercier.com and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration. You may opt out of the Program at any time by contacting Customer Service.
If you signed up for an account on LauraMercier.com prior to July 19, 2023, you will be automatically signed up for the Mercier Muses loyalty program and agree to the Mercier Muses T&Cs. If you would like to opt out of the Program please contact Customer Service.
3. PROGRAM BENEFITS
The following is a description of the Program benefits currently available. These benefits are subject to change, in our sole discretion, without prior notice except as expressly set out herein or as required by law.
4. EARNING AND REDEEMING POINTS
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The Website is provided free of charge and on that basis we have no obligation to provide any maintenance or support services in relation to it and we are not responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of any failure to maintain or update the Website.
- Earn Points when you shop. Earn 1 point per dollar spent when you shop. Points can be earned by shopping on LauraMercier.com or placing orders through Customer Service. You must be enrolled in the Program and check out with the email address associated with your Mercier Muses account to earn and receive Points when you shop.
- Points will be deposited into your account after your order has shipped- not at the time of purchase.
- If you return products for a refund, Points will be deducted from your account in the amount of the product purchased (return net of taxes, shipping and handling, if applicable). The account adjustment will be reflected when the product(s) is/are received, and the return is processed at our warehouse (note: your account may have a negative balance if the dollar amount returned is greater than your current redeemable Point balance).
- You will only earn Points for Laura Mercier products purchased on Laura Mercier.com.
- You can earn Points for product reviews by leaving a review using the email you receive after your purchase on www.lauramercier.com prompting you to leave a review. Please note that if you leave a review on www.lauramercier.com without going through this email you will not receive points for this activity.
- Earn Points for Non-Purchase Qualified Activities. Earn different Point values for a variety of engagement activities. These activities include creating an account, and signing up for SMS and email. Points for non-purchase activities will be deposited into your account within 48 hours of a completed Non-Purchase Qualified Activity.
Redeemable Points expire 12 months after a Member’s last purchase if not redeemed for a Reward. In addition, Points automatically expire if your Membership is revoked or otherwise cancelled for the reasons detailed in these Terms.
Points are redeemable in the Laura Mercier Rewards Shop on Laura Mercier.com (“Rewards Shop”).
All Reward items are offered in the sole discretion of Laura Mercier and are subject to change at any time. To redeem your Points for a Reward item, please visit the Rewards Page for a current list of Reward items and follow the directions provided. Each Reward item has its own specific Point value as set forth on the Rewards Page.
Once you redeem your Points for a Reward, your transaction cannot be reversed or refunded. Reward redemptions are final. Reward items will be provided on a while supplies last, first-come, first-serve basis. Additional terms and conditions may apply to Rewards and will be set forth on the Rewards Shop.
You cannot transfer, substitute, or redeem Rewards for cash. Laura Mercier reserves the right to substitute a Reward item of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Rewards are considered taxable income and are subject to local, state, and federal taxes. You are responsible for all taxes as well as any other costs or expenses associated with a Reward item even if such cost is not specified herein or on the Website. Reward items will be mailed to the mailing address provided at checkout or the email address provided in your Program account, as applicable. Please note that you may be charged shipping and handling fees as noted on the Website (during checkout) for any Reward items mailed to you unless a shipping promotion applies. Rewards that can be delivered electronically will be delivered within approximately 48 hours from the date the redemption is fully processed. Laura Mercier shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or delays in connection with any shipments.
Rewards will be directly applied to your cart or reflected in your account on the Rewards Shop. If a Reward has an expiration date it will be clearly disclosed. Rewards that are not redeemed prior to such expiration date will be voided. Rewards may not be used to purchase Gift Cards. Rewards will be applied to any qualifying purchase subtotal, after all discounts have been applied but before applicable taxes, shipping, and handling charges.
Rewards may only be redeemed by the Program member to whom the Reward was issued. Rewards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Certain Rewards may not be combined with any other discounts, promotions or offers, except for any shipping promotions available on the Website.
5. MEMBERSHIP TIERS AND BENEFITS:
- There are three tier levels (“Tier Level(s))” within the Program. Your Tier Level is determined by the number of Points that you accumulate within (12) months of Account creation and will be re-evaluated on a rolling twelve (12) month basis.
- By creating an Account, you will be automatically enrolled in the Program at the “Flawless Fans” Member Tier Level. Earn at least 250 Points to automatically proceed to the “Caviar Collective” Member Tier Level. If you earn at least 750 Points you will automatically qualify for the “Première VIP's” Member Tier Level.
- Once you reach a specific Member Tier Level within the Program, you may receive exclusive benefits that are only available to members at that Member Tier Level. The Points accrued within the prior twelve (12) month period determine the measure of your Member Tier Level within the Program for the following twelve (12) months. Once Points accumulated meet or exceed the next Member Tier Level Point requirements, you will automatically qualify and be entered into that Member Tier Level regardless of your “Redeemable Points balance”.
- A Member's receive Tier Level will expire due to: (i) inactivity on the twelfth month anniversary from the Member’s last purchase; or (ii) if the Member has not completed a purchase, on the twelfth month anniversary of the Member creating their Account on www.LauraMercier.com. For example, any points and the Member’s Tier Level earned on or before October 1, 2023, will expire on September 30, 2024, if no subsequent purchases with your Loyalty Account have occurred.
- If a Member fails to maintain their Tier Level within a twelve (12) month period the Member will be automatically enrolled in the appropriate Tier Level based on the Member’s Points preceding twelve (12) months. Redeemed points will not affect Tier Level status.
Membership benefits are based on Tier Level. Click here to see the full currently available benefit details of each Tier Level. These benefits are subject to change, in our sole discretion, without prior notice except as expressly set out herein or as required by law
Members may receive the following benefits depending on their current Tier Level:
- Discounts and Laura Mercier Products. All Tier Level members are eligible to redeem Points for certain discounts, deluxe samples, and full-size Laura Mercier products. These products may not be returned or exchanged and may not be redeemed for cash. These benefits must be used within six (6) months from redemption and will automatically expire thereafter.
- Birthday Gift. All Tier Level members are eligible to receive the birthday gift. The birthday gift may not be returned or exchanged and may not be redeemed for cash. These gifts may only be redeemed with a LauraMercier.com purchase during your birthday month. Any birthday gifts that are not redeemed prior to the last day of your birthday month will automatically expire.
- Première VIP Tier Welcome Gift. All Première VIP Tier Level members are eligible to receive their Welcome Gift upon achieving Première VIP Tier Level status. The Welcome Gift may not be returned or exchanged and may not be redeemed for cash. These gifts may only be redeemed with a Laura Mercier.com purchase within six (6) months from issue and will automatically expire thereafter.
6. PROGRAM CHANGES, RESTRICTIONS AND TERMINATION:
The Program is an ongoing loyalty program, and we reserve the right to discontinue, suspend and or modify the Program, or any part of it, at any time without notice to you. You are not permitted to share the same email address with another Program participant or register more than once. If you register more than one time using multiple email addresses or identities, you may be disqualified from participation in the Program. Program Membership is non-transferable and Membership purchases must be made by the member. If your Membership is revoked or otherwise cancelled, any rewards points in your account will automatically expire.