How the Program Works
- To participate in the Program, Referrers should visit the Laura Mercier website and click the Refer-a-Friend program link and follow the on-screen instructions to refer friends or family to the Program by entering their contact information.
- By participating in the Program, a Referrer represents that he or she has the Friends’ prior consent to provide their contact information.
- To be “Eligible,” a Referrer must be least 18 years old and be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Once a Referrer refers a Friend, he or she will receive a confirmation email when a Qualified Referral is made. The Friend will receive an email with instructions that must be followed by the Friend in order for the Friend to sign-up for the Program and receive their Reward when a purchase is made at the Laura Mercier website.
- A Qualified Referral means:
- The Friend completed the purchase of at least $70 in one order.
- The Friend had not previously made a purchase with Laura Mercier under any email address or alias;
- The Friend is a) at least 18 years old, and b) a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Friend.
- For a Referrer to earn Rewards, a Friend must complete a purchase greater than $70 in one order, minus all fees including taxes, shipping, discounts, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other third party fees.
- Rewards are not transferrable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the Program or any portion thereof, for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards that have not yet been delivered to Referrer are forfeited.
Each Referrer is the actual sender of the emails and must comply with applicable law. Referrals must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. By submitting any email address as part of the Program, the Referrer represents that he/she has the appropriate permission and consent. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other use of the services described herein in a manner that is not promoted is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination and further legal action. Laura Mercier has no obligation to monitor the Program or any communications; however, Laura Mercier may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program. Referrers who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify the Laura Mercier against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a result of such spam.
Referrers cannot refer themselves or create multiple, fictitious or fake accounts with Laura Mercier or participate in the Program as “Friends.” No user may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, LAURA MERCIER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.