frequently asked questions
Select a category
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: Do you charge sales tax in my state?
- Question: Do you accept international orders?
- Question: What is your return policy?
- Question: Where can I look up the ingredients for each product?
- Question: How can I get Laura Mercier samples?
- Question: Does Laura Mercier offer a discount program for Professional Makeup Artists?
- Question: What is your return policy for Eyelash Curlers?
- Question: Where can I send my Tweezerman Tweezers to be sharpened?
- Question: Do your brushes have a lifetime guarantee?
- Question: Do you ship to military address or the US Protectorates?
- Question: Does your foundation contain SPF?
- Question: Can I get a consultation or get one of your makeup artists to apply makeup for me at an event?
- Question: How can I order from Laura Mercier?
- Question: How can I order replacement pads for my Precision Eye Lash Curler?
- Question: How can I apply for a position at Laura Mercier or see a list of available jobs?
- Question: Who can I contact at Laura Mercier for a donation request
- Question: Do all of your products that contain an SPF protect against both UVA and UVB rays?
We are required to by law to collect sales tax in all states where we have a presence, which includes stored goods and employees.
We currently do not ship orders outside the United States; however, you may make a purchase with an international credit card if the order is shipping to an address within the United States.
Products can be returned to us for any reason, whether used or unused, within 30 days of purchase. Only products that have been purchased through our website, www.lauramercier.com, or our toll free number, 888-637-2437, can be returned for a refund or exchange. Items purchased at a retail location may only be returned to that retail location. We will not accept these items for exchange, and cannot issue a refund for items purchased at one of our retailers.
Each product on our web site has an ingredient list on the product page. On the product detail page, click on the ingredients tab for a complete list of ingredients.
You have the option to select samples with every order on lauramercier.com. We do not mail samples directly to customers. To test different colors on your skin, please contact your local Laura Mercier counter.See our Stores and Locations to find the counter nearest you.
We do offer a 40% discount to professional makeup artists. If you would like to become a
member of the Laura Mercier Makeup Artist Discount Program and you are a working professional
makeup artist, please fax, mail, or email us with at least two forms of the following ID:
*Agency Representation: Have agency fax a roster list on company letterhead or provide link to agency website
*Film or Television Experience: Fax crew list with name credited as a makeup artist on set.
*Tear sheets with name credit
*Copy of your Union Card
(Drivers Licenses, Business Cards and Educational Certificates are NOT acceptable forms of ID)
Please send this information to the attention of:
Professional Makeup Artist Program
The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine if an artist may participate in its professional artist program. Upon receipt of materials, expect a reply within 2-4 weeks.
There is no guarantee policy for this product. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of this product you may return it within 30 days from the date of purchase. If the return is based on an error from our part we will refund the shipping cost as well. For all other returns to us shipping costs and costs to return to us are not refundable.
Please include the tweezers along with your name, address, daytime phone number in an insured padded mailer mailed to:
2 Tri Harbor Court
South Dock #1
Port Washington, NY 11050
For further details on contacting Tweezerman for sharpening or repair of your tweezers, check out their site, http://www.tweezerman.com/pages/index.cfm?pg=20&ca=4.
There is no guarantee policy for this product. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of this product you may return it within 30 days from the date of purchase. If the item is defective upon receipt, please contact us at 888-637-2437 and we can send a replacement. If your brushes are properly cared for, they should last several years. After cleaning your brush, do not let it sit in water, as this can warp the wooden handles over time. Also take care to not allow water past the metal ferrule that holds the hairs, to ensure that it stays glued to the wooden handle. After washing your brushes, you may need to reshape the hairs, and then lay flat to air dry.
Currently, all items may be shipped to a military (APO/FPO) address or a US Protectorate (Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands) except for items that are considered hazardous material (hazmat). These items include: Parfum, Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette, Brush Cleanser and Nail Lacquer.
The following foundations contain SPF 15 or greater: Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20, Tinted Moisturizer Oil-Free SPF 20, Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, Stick Foundation SPF 15, Mineral Powder SPF 15, Mineral Pressed Powder SPF 15.
Please contact your local Laura Mercier counter, or counter local to your event, to see about scheduling a time with one of our makeup artists. View a list of locations in your area by clicking here: http://www.lauramercier.com/store/content/findStores.jsp?itemCat=store&displayEvents=true
You can order from Laura Mercier by shopping online on this web site, or by telephone at 888-637-2437 (888-MERCIER).
Our Precision Lash Curler has been discontinued; however, you can still receive the replacement pads. We also offer replacement pads for our new Eyelash Curler.
Please send a self addressed envelope to:
Laura Mercier Attn: Eye Lash Curler (Or New Eyelash Curler)
8 Greenway Plaza, Suite 700
Houston, TX 77046
To submit an application or view current job listings at Laura Mercier,click here.
Please send materials regarding your donation request at least 90 days prior to the event to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. The following items contain SPF: Moisturizer Cream with SPF 15, Mega-Moisturizer Cream with SPF 15, Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 15, Flawless Skin Day Crème SPF 15, Flawless Skin Oil-Free Day Lotion SPF 15, Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, Tinted Moisturizer Oil-Free SPF 20, Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, Mineral Powder SPF 15, Mineral Pressed Powder SPF 15, Stick Foundation SPF 15, HydraTint SPF 15 and Lip Balm SPF 15.
1. Are your products safe for pregnant women? 2. Can I get a consultation or get one of your makeup artists to apply makeup for me at an event? 3. Do all of your products that contain an SPF protect against both UVA and UVB rays? 4. Do you accept international orders? 5. Do you charge sales tax in my state? Read all >